Cosmetic Dentistry and Celebrity Clients
Dr. Huefner is nationally recognized as the Official Cosmetic Dentist of both the Mrs. Globe Pageant and the Mrs. U.S. Pageant, having created “winning smiles“ for more than a dozen beauty pageant winners and professional models.
Long time member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics, Dr. Norman F. Huefner, DDS lectures to dentists throughout the United States on the art of cosmetic dentistry and is considered an expert in his field.
Among his achievements in the field of cosmetic dentistry:
- In Southern California, Dr. Huefner regularly presents his program “Changing Smiles and Changing Lives with Cosmetic Dentistry,” along with the distinguished plastic surgeon Dr. Juris Bunkis
- Dr. Huefner is the author of Portrait Photography Basics for Cosmetic Dentists and Orthodontists
- Dr. Huefner has written articles on dentistry and cosmetic dentistry in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and Household magazine
- Dr. Huefner's article “Crowning Achievement,” highlighting his smile makeover for Mrs. U.S. Jill Frick, was featured in the art of MAC dental magazine
- Three of Dr. Huefner's smile makeover patients appear on the cover of the art of MAC
- Dr. Huefner is a featured doctor for Microdental Advanced Ceramics (see www.macveneers.com), and was recently profiled by MAC in a national dental journal
- Dr. Huefner, is the featured instructor at the S.M.I.L.E Portrait Photography Workshop, especially designed for cosmetic dentists like himself